The bar is the perfect social spot on Sunday night before the game, Saturday night to celebrate the weekend, Friday to celebrate the end of the week, and any Tuesday night to socialize after a long workday. There’s no bad day to visit the bar, but it’s not only so you can drink.
The bar is where you hang out, catch highlights from the sports game you miss, and/or where you can watch the next sports game live. If you go to a good bar, you’re not socializing and drinking on an empty stomach.
Grico’s South has a prime selection of bar foods for people to order from each night. If you want someplace where you can hang out and fix your hankerings, check out Grico’s South.
The Best Place to Watch the Game
Beginning Thursday, September 8th, Grico’s South is aiming to be the place everyone wants to go to watch football and hang out at the bar. We’ll be open from 12 PM until 8 PM, ready to serve beer buckets and bar specials as everyone gets ready for the big game going on that day.
If you’re looking for a place to watch the game while drinking and waiting with friends, Grico’s South is now the perfect place to do it! Check our Facebook page to see what the bar special is that day!
The Perfect Bar Foods for the Perfect Bar Menu
A bar has to appeal to a lot of different tastes. Our drinks are already varied and full of variety, so our food can’t be different. To make sure that everyone has something to chow down on, we have several old classics and some new innovative recipes that are sure to be a lot of people’s new favorites.
Our Bar Bites
We have three small dishes that serve as great appetizers to share with friends or enjoy by ourselves.
- Deep Fried Beer Battered Kosher Dill Pickles: Say that three times fast. It may have a long name, but dill pickles are a simple classic. This classic serving of pickled cucumber in serving sizes comes with horseradish and buttermilk dipping sauce to create delicious to eat.
- Peel and Eat Shrimp: Shrimp is the most popular shellfish to eat, no contest. 4.60 pounds of shrimp are consumed per capita, almost twice that of the next most popular seafood, salmon. We couldn’t have a bar menu if shrimp wasn’t one of the food items. These shrimp are poached in Old Bay and Citrus, complete with cocktail sauce and a lemon wedge on the side. You can order them in half or full pounds.
- Parmesan Truffle French Fries: French fries are the ultimate side. They’re perfect for lunch and dinner, and sometimes you can get a special order of breakfast fries. We couldn’t let our patrons go without having fries as an option. Our parmesan french fries are thick, long, and covered in parmesan cheese for the ultimate french fry experience.
Large Plates and Sandwiches
But some people need something bigger to eat. Sides are good for people who want to eat, watch the game, and talk at the same time, but others want to chow down with their eyes glued to the sports game. That’s we serve several full-sized meals.
- 8oz Bar Burger: Who wouldn’t love a classic hamburger? Ours comes with smoked bacon, caramelized onions, pepper jack cheese, avocado, garlic aioli on a brioche bun, and french fries or an upgrade to truffle fries.
- Fish and Chips: Come try a beer-battered Haddock, an underrated fish that’s sure to surprise you with how good it tastes. You’ll love the malt vinegar aioli and a lemon wedge we put on it, along with french fries that come with it.
- Shrimp Cake Sliders: Wouldn’t it be nice to eat shrimp without having to pull it from its shell? How about with blackened arugula, lemon aioli, brioche bun, and french fries to boot? If that’s not enough, upgrade your french fries to truffle fries instead.
- Wings: What would a sports game be if you couldn’t have wings? Not all wings taste the same so we have several options to choose from, and you can have 6 to 12 of them on your plate. You can have additional bleu cheese and celery with your choice of wings as well.
- Applewood Smoked Wings with bourbon BBQ sauce
- Classic Wings with buffalo sauce, celery, and bleu cheese
- Asian Style Wings with sweet chili ginger soy sauce
Grico’s South is the New Place to be on Sunday
Between our bar specials, our bar food, and all the drinks you could want, there’s no better place to watch the game on Sundays. You can walk in for a place at the bar, or you can call ahead and place a reservation for a table if you want to eat and hang out privately with your friends. Book a table online today, the bar is open Tuesday through Sunday.